Catalog of Globes and Scientific Apparatus. A. H. Andrews Manufacturing Company, Chicago IL, dated 1893. (14 x 19 inches)
Illustrated Broadside catalog, printed on both side of a sheet of pink paper, illustrated and priced. Fine condition, folds as issued. Very Scarce.
The Andrews Manufacturing Company was established in Chicago in 1865, absorbing the Holbrook School Apparatus Company of Massachusetts. It continued operation until purchased in 1900 by the CF Weber Company, later becoming Weber-Costello. Andrews was a major manufacturer of school equipment, desks, church furniture and other supplies as well as globes and scientific instruments. In addition to their Chicago headquarters, at their peak in 1885 Andrews employed about 500 people with offices in Boston, New York and Philadelphia.